12.01.2009

Sexy bunny

Have any of you read Rabbit, Run? If so, can we talk about that sex scene? The sex scene that will forever be referred to as THE HOTTEST SEX SCENE EVER, or THSSE for short, because I will be referring to it often. If it didn't go on for pages, I would transcribe the entire thing for you all to put to good use, if you know what I mean. It's Lawrence hot. Maybe even hotter than Lawrence. Seriously. We're talking domination and the removal of layers and coercion and OH MY GOD I can't even talk about this without getting carried away!

Read it. Read the whole damn book if for no other reason than the sex. You won't regret the 250 other pages either. It's all good stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Coincidentally, I just read that about three weeks ago. I really don't remember any scene like that sticking out. Was it with the hooker? Maybe it's one of those ways that different scenes may appeal to different sexes. Or maybe I just missed it -- it could have come at a time when I was reading just before bed and I sort of glazed over it. Where was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be nice. Her name is Ruth. And, yes, that is the scene. It goes on for ten pages, so I can't imagine you'd miss it. It must be a gender difference thing. By the way, it takes place on pages 66-76 in my edition. Not that I've reread it enough times to memorize the page numbers or anything!

    ReplyDelete