12.08.2009

Excuse me, Officer. Can you tell me what I did wrong?

Follow me on this one:

The weather here is terrible, so Four got rescheduled for tomorrow when the weather looks clear, and Five is going to have to be pushed back to sometime next week, and Six is scheduled for Tuesday so if Five gets pushed back past Six then Six will become Five and Five will become Six, and I'm pretty sure a Seven will happen somewhere in the mix. I'm getting ahead of myself, I know.

I spoke with Four on the phone this evening, and he was very talkative, very personable, very... country. What did I expect when I'm an hour outside of the city and he is an hour outside of that? But there's something about his accent that is particularly sexy. Or maybe it's the fact that he's a soccer player. Or maybe it's the fact that he's a police officer.

I've been pulled over nine times for a variety of vehicle offenses. I've never gotten a single ticket. Here's hoping my streak of police being putty in my hands continues tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with being a little "country." Maybe you'll think his tractor's sexy ;-)

    ReplyDelete