12.03.2009

The Fourth Book

Have you noticed that I'm behind? Have you noticed that I owe you another book review by the end of tomorrow? Don't worry, I haven't forgotten. Instead of continuing with Rabbit Angstrom, I'm going to take a small break with a small collection of short stories. One so small that I could read it tomorrow morning and have it reviewed for you by the evening.

So here, my dears, is the fourth book:



I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, that's all well and good, but you also owe us two date reviews by Monday. I haven't forgotten those either. Another Three has taken the place of Three-ish for Saturday night, and Four is scheduled for Tuesday. This plan will keep me behind schedule for another week, but hopefully once the holidays are over, I'll be able to double book one weekend to make up for lost time.

No comments:

Post a Comment