12.23.2009

Five: The Preliminary

Even though I find Five to be highly annoying, I'm meeting him this weekend for coffee. Knowing that I have myself holed up in a local Starbucks, working on a writing project, he texted me a random bout of encouragement...

Five: ... and I lived happily ever after! There you go. That is how you can end your paper.
104: Ha. Yeah right. What about the objectified female characters in Shakespeare? Do they too, because that is what I'm writing about.
Five: Well, with Taming of the Shrew it's been said that one view can be tongue in cheek where Katherine isn't "tamed" but actually found her place as "proper"woman in private.
Five: I took a women in Shakespeare course.

Um, whoa. Bonus points for Five. I was expecting a response about NASCAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment