11.15.2009

Alterations

I apologize for not mentioning it sooner, but I've rearranged my post dates to reflect what I learned from this first week. First of all, I struggled to finish the book on time, considering I didn't start reading it until Friday. Whoops! That won't happen again, but I will be posting the book reviews on Friday of each week. I know I have yet to post the one from this week, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. Also, the date reviews will be posted on Monday of each week because, like this week, there may be the occasional Sunday date, in which case I need more than a handful of hours to mull things over in order to craft a decent report for all of you.

All of this is to say that you can look forward to the book review and the date review tomorrow evening. After this week, all book reviews will be posted by Friday night. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment