1.21.2010

The Tenth Book

The furnace broke. Again. As of right now, the radiator next to which I sit IS warm. I refused to say the F word at the risk of jinxing myself again (you know, the f-i-x-e-d word), but for now I am warm. And warmth makes me happy.

Of course, in light of the plummeting temperature, I had to camp out at a friend's for the duration, scrambling to remember everything for my dog and forgetting my lap top in the meantime. Hence the lack of book review.

I don't want to get too far behind, so I'm going to post this week's book, which I've already started and will review this weekend along with Julie and Julia. The latter will simply be a tirade of enormous proportions about how much Julie Powell sucks, a thorough outline of which I've already written so as not to forget any gems of shaking hatred, so it should be a cinch to write (unlike the word "cinch," which I apparently don't know how to spell).


No comments:

Post a Comment